Sunday, January 22, 2012

Let the Semester Begin! :)

Hi! My name is Tina DiVilio, I'm a junior at the University of Tampa studying communications. I'm from Holiday, FL and currently still commute to UT from home.
After volunteering with them for a year, I am a LightningVision intern/stage manager for the Tampa Bay Lightning and Tampa Bay Storm. In the future, I would like to work in production for a sports team. I have always loved video editing and working with live action. I've also always been a huge sports fan, specifically a huge fan of the New York Yankees and New York Giants. I figured, I should just combine my two passions, and so far I love it!
In this class, I'm excited to learn how to use programs such as illustrator and photoshop. I've had a lot of experience working with video editing, so I would like to learn more about graphics and animation.
Looking forward to a great semester in Digital Arts!

 - Tina DiVilio :)

No comments:

Post a Comment